Watto Training Pty Ltd gained accreditation as a registered training organisation (RTO # 40791) in 2013. Our status as an RTO can be confirmed on the following government website:
Watto Training is based in Brisbane, Qld. We specialise in the following areas of training:
- TLI41216 - Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Car Driving Instruction)
- TLI41316 - Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction)
- TLI41416 - Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Motorcycle Riding Instruction)
- TLI31216 – Certificate III in Driving Operations
- AURTGA001 - Drive and manoeuvre trailers
- PMASUP236 - Operate vehicles in the field
- RIIVEH201D - Operate light vehicle
- RIIVEH305E - Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
- SISODRV302A - Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle
- SISODRV404A - Drive a 4WD vehicle in difficult terrain
- SISODRV405A - Coordinate recovery of 4WD vehicles
- TLIC1051 - Operate commercial vehicle
- TLIC107C - Drive vehicle
- TLIF0003 - Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure chain of responsibility compliance
- Defensive driving
Our primary delivery location is Lakeside Raceway at Kurwongbah (40 minutes north of Brisbane), however, we also deliver on-site training as well as a number of regional areas across Queensland.
We also have partnerships with training providers in Darwin (Kullaru Training and Assessing) to deliver heavy vehicle driver training and assessment, as well as Katherine (Andersen Driver Training) and Alice Springs (Central Australian Driving School). We also deliver a range of 4wd courses through our partner Central Australian Driving School in Alice Springs.
Watto Training is owned and operated by Brendan Watson. Brendan has over 20 years experience in training and education, first as a high school maths/science teacher, then working in the vocational education and training sector.