Enrolment Form (Nationally-Recognised Programs)
To enrol in a nationally-recognised course, download and complete the enrolment form found at the link below. Please ensure that you meet eligibility criteria for your chosen field of study. Information on eligibility can be found on web pages for the relevant courses. However, it is ultimately the candidates’ responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for the course for which they wish to enrol.
Completed “Enrolment Forms” can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Watto Training P.O. Box 436 Bulimba Qld 4171.
Download Enrolment Form (Nationally-Recognised Programs):
Language, Literacy & Numeracy Test
This is a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment that will assist trainers to provide help to participants if needed.
- 220.127.116.11 – Language, Literacy and Numeracy Indicator Assessment
Request for Records
Please download this form if you wish to authorise Watto Training to disclose the information as per this release form to the organisation identified above
- 18.104.22.168 – Information Release Form
Request for Refund
Please download this form if you wish to request a refund.
- 22.214.171.124 – Refund Request Form
Please download the feedback form below if you wish to provide feedback.
- 126.96.36.199 – Learner Continuous Improvement Survey
Appeals / Complaints
Please download this form in case you wish to appeal an assessment outcome, assessment process or wish to make a complaint.
- 188.8.131.52 – Complaints and Appeals Form
Please download a Student Handbook for further information regarding enrolment.
Please download a Staff Induction Checklist for further information regarding enrolment.
- 184.108.40.206 – Staff Induction Checklist – Watto Training
- 220.127.116.11 – Individual Professional Development Plan