TAA40104 to TAE40110 Pathway
As of July 1, 2013 all trainers and assessor delivering accredited courses should have upgraded to TAE40110.
Requirements for upgrading from TAA40104 to TAE40110
1. The applicant must have obtained TAA40104 and supply a copy of this certificate with the transcript of competency units.
2. The Units of Competency that the applicant completed in TAA40104 must map across to TAE40110.
3. The applicant must provide evidence substantiating the currency of their training and assessment skills and knowledge. You MUST supply the following information:
- CV / Resume
- Position/Job Description
- Evidence of recent professional development
- Evidence of recent training and assessment
- Third Party verification of your currency and professional development.
What happens if I cannot demonstrate currency (keeping up to date) with the VET industry?
We have an RPL process to cater for people who cannot demonstrate currency and those who have an older BSZ40198 qualification.
What is the Application Process?
Step 1: Enrol in the course
Step 2: Submit your payment by credit card or direct deposit
Step 3: Submit the required evidence for assessment
Should any additional evidence be required, you will be contacted by our assessor.
Units to Be Covered in the TAE40110
- You need to complete a total of 10 units
- 7 are core units; and 3 are elective units
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Elective Units (pick three from the list below)
- TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL404A Mentor in the workplace
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAETAS401A Maintain training and assessment information
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBREL402A Build client relationships and business networks
$100.00 (no GST) per unit